Feeling comfortable with your dentist is the first step in making the best, educated decisions for your oral health. By choosing our team at Elsinore Smiles in Lake Elsinore, you have made an excellent decision.
Dr. Aarti Puri, DDS is a graduate of UCLA School of Dentistry and has been providing excellent dental care to her patients for more than 10 years. She is a member of American Academy of Implant Dentistry (AAID)
Dr. Mittal Patel, DDS is a graduate of the University of Colorado Denver School of Dentistry.
Elsinore dental office
Elsinore Smiles provides top dental services at an affordable price. Our staff and experts take pride in making your smile our first priority. It is important for us to make sure our patients are comfortable during their dentist visits. We take our time to educate our patients so they can maintain the best oral health, and they have all the information needed to choose the best solution for your needs and conditions. We want to keep your teeth healthy inside and out.
We offer many treatments under one roof: Dental implant, dentures, veneers, and many more options for keeping your smile bright and healthy. Our office is located in Lake Elsinore, CA. We are open on Saturdays. We have flexible financing options, including accept PPO, HMO, and patients with no insurance. For more information, visit our office or give our staff a call. Watch our patient testimonials and see why so many have chosen us! Contact us today for a new patient visit.
Our best low cost dental services include:
- Dental Implants – Avoid bone loss and gum recession, gum disease and chew and speak naturally with a new smile that look and feels natural. All-on-4, same day, mini dental implants and more
- Root Canals – Great procedure for saving an infected, painful, cracked/broken, decayed tooth from extraction
- Dentures – Partial or complete comfortable dentures to improve smile and life. Getting prosthetics (fake or artificial teeth) will help prevent this from occurring and provide a restorative solution
- Dental Crowns – Tooth-shaped caps placed over damaged or misshapen teeth. Fantastic option to restore oral health as well as repair damaged ones
- Tooth Extractions – Simple and surgical extractions including wisdom teeth removal
- Dental Bridges – Used to resolve gaps in teeth due to removal or permanent loss
- Teeth Whitening – Popular cosmetic procedure to restore teeth to its natural color