Tooth Implant in a day?
Are you not satisfied with your current dentures? Do you need a comfortable and permanent replacement option for missing teeth? What if you could a Tooth implant in one day? You don’t need to wonder any longer. Using modern day dentistry, not only will you be able to eat and speak without difficulty, but you will also be able to enjoy a beautiful smile again in just one day! For just a single tooth, multiple, or even a full mouth restoration, getting dental restoration in just one visit is possible. Getting teeth in a day brings you the most convenience of any restoration.
Implants are titanium posts of different diameters and lengths that are inserted into the jawbone to serve as the artificial root of the tooth. After they are placed, they will be given time to heal and integrate with the jawbone in a process known as osseointegration. Once they have healed a dental implant is then attached to it, which serves as the crown of the prosthetic tooth.
Unlike the conventional types that need weeks to finalize, same day restorations can be easily placed in just one visit. This means that you can start enjoying the foods you love again almost immediately. We know how hard it is for our patients to live without teeth so we offer high quality permanent tooth replacements so you don’t have to, not even for a single day.
Same Day Procedure
- On the Day of Your Appointment – Everything will be ready, abutment, temporary crown, and all other tools will be prepared for when you arrive for the procedure. Since tooth placement is a surgical procedure, it is required that anesthesia must be administered to patients before the process is started. Depending upon the expected duration of the procedure, the dentist may choose between a local sedation or a general anesthesia. Once you are completely sedated and pain-free, your dentist will make an incision into the soft tissues overlying the jaw bone. Next, holes will be made into the bone and the new roots will be carefully drilled into position while applying precise and controlled force. Finally, prefabricated prostheses will be attached to the fixed bridge to complete the artificial tooth structure.
- Before Your Same Day Placement Appointment – Before scheduling your appointment for a permanent tooth procedure, an expert dentist will first perform a detailed oral examination. This will be done to ensure that you are a suitable candidate. The dentist will also look at your X-ray and CT scan as well as 3D digital imaging reports to assess the volume and thickness of available jaw bone where the new roots have to be placed. Careful planning of the angulation and position of the artificial root will be done beforehand to streamline your fixture placement the day of.
Both conventional and same day dental restorations are used for the permanent replacement of missing teeth. In case of conventional restorations, dentists have to wait for a few weeks after placing the artificial tooth, so as to ensure that sufficient bone formation has occurred around it. This way, it will firmly be held in position. On the other hand, improvement in contemporary surgical skills now allows that new restorations are immediately loaded. This means that you don’t have to wait while your implant supported prostheses is being prepared.
Why get Teeth Implants
You must be wondering as to why you should throw your old dentures away and get dental implants in a day? Well, here are a few reasons:
- No Need to Wait! – No one likes to wait while their replacement set is being prepared in a laboratory. We will take care of any diseased and failing teeth and plan a replacement option. This way, you can get new permanent fixed dentures in a single day.
- Durability – Unlike removable dentures (which need to be repaired or replaced frequently), your supported prostheses are permanent and rarely require repairs. Did you know that if you take care of your fixed restorations according to the dentist’s instructions, you can expect them to last for a lifetime?
- Natural Feeling – These are placed in the jaw bone in a similar way to the natural teeth. Once placed, they will provide a natural feeling and comfort of being able to enjoy the foods you want.
- Conservation of Jaw Bone Volume – Did you know that wearing removable dentures can result in significant resorption of the jaw bone? This isn’t the case, in fact, they tend to promote bone formation around them and hence preserve the integrity, volume and quality of residual jaw bones.
- No Need for Removal – Are your tired of having to remove your dentures every time you go to bed? Here’s some good news! Fixed teeth are permanent, and they don’t have to be removed. You can look after the hygiene of your new teeth just like natural ones – simply brush and floss regularly, and you won’t have any problems!
- Enjoy Your Favorite Foods – Another good reason to throw away your old dentures is the ease you’ll have eating all types of foods. Thanks to fixed dentures for the full mouth, you can start enjoying all the foods you like right away!
Tooth Replacement Options
Whether you require the replacement of a single missing tooth or you need multiple new restorations for full mouth restoration, teeth in one day offers you a quick, durable, and reliable tooth replacement option.
- Single Missing Tooth Replacement – We will replace your single missing tooth in a single day.
- Multiple Missing teeth – Replace multiple missing teeth with the help of implant supported removable or fixed dentures.
- Full Mouth Rehabilitation – Full mouth restoration with the help of permanent dentures.
- All on Four Hybrid Dentures – In these types of prostheses, four posts are inserted in each jaw. They then support a complete denture over them, and are used for the restoration of a complete edentulous arch.
Dental Implants in a Day @ Elsinore Smiles
At Elsinore Smiles, we offer affordable immediate dental implants. Our Lake Elsinore, CA team takes pride in making sure our patients are at ease and walk out with a smile. We offer low cost treatments, accept most PPOs and HMOs and are glad to answer any questions you have about the process, Dental implant cost, or insurance. Proudly serving our neighbors in California.